MoneySkipper demonstrates different ways for making some extra money online, which can all be done from home. There are many opportunities for making money online and so it’s a good idea to try different methods and decide which ones work for you. I have compiled a list of the strategies here, which is a good place to start. The list is not fully completed yet and new ways of making money will be added in due time. To be kept updated, sign up the newsletter at the bottom of this page. If you want to jump right into my best online money earner, then I highly recommend Matched Betting.
The reason why I started making money online was because it always seemed like I was struggling for money and in debt, especially when no work was coming in. Therefore I’m always trying to find new ways of making some extra money online. Hopefully this site can inspire people to do the same. My next aim is to become a full-time blogger and I would also love to run a Nature Blog because that is my biggest passion.
The Story Behind MoneySkipper
My site’s name and logo is centred around Mudskippers, which I think are hilarious little creatures that look like Yoshi from Super Mario. I was lucky enough to see lots of Mudskippers on Bunaken Island in Indonesia. Most of them would skim across the mangrove waters when disturbed, but astonishingly, one brave Skipper let me get a selfie with him, as shown in this photo. It was an amazing moment :).
Random Facts About Danny
- Received a BSc (Hons) 2.1 in Zoo Biology at Nottingham Trent University.
- Aspires to be an Ecological Surveyor.
- Owns a pet Axolotl and 2 Guinea Pigs. Previously had a Corn Snake, Western Hognose Snake, Giant African Snails, Australian Giant Spiny Stick Insects, Tree Frogs, plus many more family pets.
- Gained a PADI open water certificate.
- Went travelling around Indonesia for 5 weeks. It was amazing! Has also visited Florida, Lapland, Dubai/Abu Dhabi, Italy, Majorca and France. Would love to visit Australia.
- Earned a purple white belt in Karate.
- Vegetarian since 3 years old.
- Currently works as a Painter & Decorator with Dad and Brother.
- Aged 28 and lives in Colchester, Essex, UK (Birthplace).
- Loves Extreme Sports, including, Rock Climbing/Bouldering, Snowboarding, All-Terrain Boarding, Wakeboarding, and Powerkiting.
- Collects Animal skulls, feathers, fossils and other natural findings.
- Other likes and interests include photography, foraging, music, TV and reading.
- Enjoys staying in London regularly.
- Favourite band is The 1975.
Don’t forget to sign up to the newsletter below to receive new content updates and any other relevant news. Also, feel free to connect with my social media accounts below, or contact me at: [email protected]